Construction Weekly Project Update 1/18/2016
- WB 23 off ramp
- Retaining Walls
- Local Roads
- Rock Blasting
- Waste Stockpile Area (WSA)
WB: Median demolition and drainage work continues from Washington Street to Hamilton Ave.
WB 25 off ramp: Excavate and place new sanitary sewer pipe
Sanitary Sewer: Tie-ins to sewer under I-84 adjacent to EB 23 on ramp and WB 23 off ramp
Bridge 4321 (Hamilton Avenue over I-84)
- Continue to form and pour pier 2 footing
- Install rebar pier 2 stem walls
Bridge 1224 (I-84 over Mad River, western crossing)
- Continue pile driving and begin footing construction for abutment 2
Bridge 5774 (Future I-84 over Mad River, eastern crossing)
- Continue to form and pour abutment 1 stem sections
Bridge 6284 (EB 25 off ramp over Mad River)
- Install rebar for wing walls
Retaining Wall 104 (south of EB 23 on ramp)
- Excavate for Temporary Earth Retaining System (TERS)
- Continue to place and backfill concrete block sections
Retaining Wall 111 (along I-84, WB west of Pierpont Road)
- Continue to form, rig, and pour leveling pad
- Continue to construct foundation for overhead sign
- Excavate jacking pit (south of former WB Exit 24 off ramp)
- One lane closed intermittently with alternating traffic
- Excavation and trucking of materials
- Rock blasting to occur along Reidville Drive, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday intermittently between 9:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
- Traffic stoppages on I-84, Hamilton Ave., Harpers Ferry Road and Reidville Drive to be implemented at time of blasts for safety reasons.
Waste Stockpile Area (WSA)
Trucking of controlled materials from WSA on Route 322 at Exit 28 to disposal facility (ongoing).