Construction Weekly Project Update 1/04/2016
WB: Median demolition continues from Washington Street to Hamilton Ave.
Bridge 4321 (Hamilton Avenue over I-84)
- Form and pour wing wall step footing
- Form and pour pier 2 footing
Bridge 1224 (I-84 over Mad River, western crossing)
- Construction of cofferdam and pile driving for abutment 2
Bridge 5774 (Future I-84 over Mad River, eastern crossing)
Bridge 6284 (EB 25 off ramp over Mad River)
- Continue construction of abutment 1 stem wall
Retaining Wall 104 (south of EB 23 on ramp)
- Excavation for, and installation of, Temporary Earth Retaining System (TERS)
- Install precast sections
Retaining Wall 111 (along I-84 WB west of Pierpont Road)
- Excavation for leveling pad
- Form, rig, and pour leveling pad
- Excavate jacking pit (south of former WB Exit 24 off ramp)
- One lane closed intermittently with alternating traffic
- Excavation and trucking of materials
- Rock blasting to occur along Reidville Drive, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday intermittently between 9:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
- Traffic stoppages on I-84, Hamilton Ave., Harpers Ferry Road and Reidville Drive to be implemented at time of blasts for safety reasons.
Waste Stockpile Area (WSA)
Trucking of controlled materials from WSA on Route 322 at Exit 28 to disposal facility (ongoing).