Images go here.
Beginning on Monday, June 25, through Sunday, August 26, Harpers Ferry Road will be closed, between Reidville Drive and Plank Road, in order to demolish the former Harpers Ferry Road Bridge, construct a new culvert under Harpers Ferry Road, and to construct the new Harpers Ferry Road.
Detour routes will be in place, and access to local roads will be maintained, as well as access to residences within the vicinity of the closed section of Harpers Ferry Road. This closure is anticipated to last for eight weeks.
Detour routes are as follows:
• From Harpers Ferry Road northbound: Right onto Reidville Drive, left onto Scott Road, left onto East Main Street.
• From I-84 EB 25 off ramp: Straight onto Reidville Drive, left onto Scott Road, left onto East Main Street.
• From East Main Street eastbound: Straight on East Main Street, right onto Scott Road, Right onto Reidville Drive.
• From East Main Street westbound: Straight on East Main Street, left onto Silver St. Expy., left onto Hamilton Ave.
• From Reidville Drive: Left onto Harpers Ferry Road south, right onto Hamilton Avenue, right onto Rte. 69 N/Silver St. Expy., and right onto East Main Street.